1 FarmFetch Tinola Recipe Box
- 1/2 piece sayote (cut into wedges)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 1 piece onion (chopped)
- 1 thumb ginger (cut into strips)
- 1 cup Chili pepper leaves
1 whole chicken (cut into serving pieces)
36 ounces rice washing
3 tablespoons fish sauce
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Sauté the garlic, onion, and ginger.
2. Put-in the chicken and cook until color turns light brown.
3. Add the fish sauce. Stir. Pour rice washing into the cooking pot. Let boil. Cover the pot and simmer for 45 mins. Note: add water if needed.
4. Add sayote. Cook for 5 mins
5. Add the chili pepper leaves. Stir and cook for 1 min.
6. Season with ground black pepper. Note you can also add fish sauce or salt if needed.
7. Share and enjoy!
Click here to download this recipe