2 lbs pork belly
1 bunch kang-kong
3 tablespoons fish sauce
12 pieces sitaw (cut in 2 inch length)
2 pieces tomato (quartered)
3 pieces chili
1 tablespoons cooking oil
2 quarts water
1 piece onion (sliced)
2 pieces taro gabi (quartered)
1 pack sinigang mix (good for 2 liters water)
1. Heat the pot and put-in the cooking oil.
2. Sauté the onion until its layers separate from each other.
3. Add the pork belly and cook until outer part turns light brown.
4. Put-in the fish sauce and mix with the ingredients.
5. Pour the water and bring to a boil.
6. Add the taro and tomatoes then simmer for 40 minutes or until pork is tender.
7. Put-in the sinigang mix and chili.
8. Add the string beans (and other vegetables if there are any) and simmer for 5 to 8 mins.
9. Put-in the spinach, turn off the heat, and cover the pot. Let the spinach cook using the remaining heat in the pot.
10. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
Click here to download this recipe