1 FarmFetch Sarsiado Recipe Box
- 3 pieces medium-sized tomatoes (diced)
- 3 pieces medium-sized onions (diced)
- 1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garlic (minced)
2 lbs Tilapia (cleaned)
1 3/4 cups water
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 pieces raw eggs (beaten)
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1. Heat oil in a frying pan then fry the fish. Ensure that salt has been rubbed over the fish before frying.
2. Remove the fish from the frying pan and place in a a plate with paper towels. Set aside.
3. Using a clean pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of cooking oil then sauté the garlic, onions, and tomatoes
4. Add the fish sauce and ground black pepper then stir.
Put-in the chopped green onions and water then 5. bring to a boil.
6. Add the fried fish and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Ensure that it is distributed evenly.
8. Once the eggs curdles or coagulates, you may start stirring the mixture.
9. Simmer for another 2 minutes than transfer to a serving plate.
10. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
Click here to download this recipe