Recipe Box Recipes: Ginisang Ampalaya
1 FarmFetch Ginisang Ampalaya Recipe Box
2 pieces ampalaya (cleaned and cut into thin slices)
1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
salt to taste
2 raw eggs
18 ounces luke warm water
3 tbsp cooking oil
1. Place the ampalaya in a large bowl.
2. Add salt and lukewarm water then leave for 5 mins.
3. Place the ampalaya in a cheesecloth then squeeze tightly until all liquid drips.
4. Heat the pan and place the cooking oil.
5. Saute the garlic, onion, and tomato.
6. Add the ampalaya mix well with the other ingredients.
7. Put-in salt and pepper to taste.
8. Beat the eggs and pour over the ampalaya then let the eggs cook partially.
9. Mix the egg with the other ingredients.
10. Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!