1 FarmFetch Ginataang Kalabasa Recipe Box
- ¾ lb. 340 g kalabasa (cut into cubes)
- 12 pieces sitaw (cut in 2 inch length)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (crushed)
1 40g pack Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix
2 ¾ cups water
2 teaspoons patis
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a pot.
2. Sauté garlic and onion
3. Add the chicken and then continue to cook until the color turns light brown.
4. Pour 2 cups water. Let boil. Cover and cook in medium heat for 40 minutes. Note: add more water if needed.
5. Add the kalabasa into the pot. Stir and then cook for 5 minutes.
6. Prepare the gata by combining ¾ cup lukewarm water with Knorr Ginataang Gulay Mix.
7. Stir and pour into the pot. Cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add the sitaw (snake beans). Cover the pot and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
9. Sprinkle some ground black pepper into the pot and pour the fish sauce in. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
10. Share and enjoy!
Click here to download this recipe