Recipe Box Recipes: Adobong Sitaw
1 FarmFetch Adobong Sitaw Recipe Box
- 15 pieces sitaw (cut into 2 inch length)
- 6 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 piece onion (minced)
¾ cup chicharon (preferably with meat)
3 tablespoons vinegar
4 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1 cup water
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan
2. Sauté garlic and onion until the onion softens and the garlic turn light brown.
3. Pour soy sauce, vinegar, and water. Let boil.
4. Add chicharon. Cover the pot. Continue to cook for 10 minutes medium heat.
5. Add sitaw. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Season with salt and ground black pepper
7. Share and enjoy!
Click here to download this recipe